In a workplace that's increasingly connected and less hierarchical, developing your persuasion skills can be one of the most valuable investments you can make.
Some people believe persuasion is about manipulation or getting your way, but it's not about tricking anyone or being inauthentic.
Instead, persuasion is about making sure your best ideas get a fair hearing.
In this course, communications and personal branding expert helps you cultivate your persuasion skills in order to establish credibility when meeting new people, make it easier for people who know you to say "yes," and communicate with authority.
The objectives are:
- Getting someone to like you right away
- How to be viewed as immediately credible
- Overcoming a bad first impression
- Persuading the people you already know
- Sharing your ideas and getting noticed
- Communicating with authority
- Overcoming naysayers