Workplace change is a constant.
To successfully achieve business goals in this landscape, managers need to help their employees learn how to adapt to changing conditions.
In this course, we will outlines why workers—and managers—need to be adaptive, and what skills managers can help employees develop in order to be resilient. Also expands the discussion to include how to develop adaptive teams, and discusses the future of adaptive work.
- Characteristics of adaptive workers
- How to be an adaptive manager
- Honing self-management skills
- Developing proactive workers
- Importance of goals in adaptive work
- Developing and supporting remote workers
- Empowering adaptive workers to solve problems
- Collaboration and adaptive teams